- Great service and delicious food, helpful activities on my routine life – Hitendra Rajyaguru
- Friendly staff and excellent service. – Mr Jehendra Khetia
- Thank you for organising basic Computer/IT through Manav seva community services, I really enjoying the activities Thank you – Nalini Sheth.
- Since I have join Manav seva community services, I feel like I am living in big family – Laxmi ben Patel.
- I will try not to miss any computer/IT session because I am learning lots of new skills through this – Mrs Pushpa ben Patel.
- I am getting more confident on walk and light exercise session providing by Manav seva day centre – Mr. Indrakant Mathuradas
- I am really enjoing Yoga and Light exercise session with Pravina ben Modha and Nisha ben Popat Thank you both – Mrs. Savita ben Lad.
- I have enjoyed Mothers day event organised by Manav seva centre – Mr. C. Chauhan
- I pray every day to God for Manav seva centre and organiser who supporting me and made me confident – Mrs S. Patel
- I am thanking for Manav seva community day care centre from the bottom of my heart for all help from Meals on Wheels to the an arrangement of excellent facilities at Manav seva centre – Mrs. S. Chotai
- Thank you for the gift for the winner of the month. my mum love to attend DIGITAL INCLUSION classes, specially on screen quizzes are very helpful and she getting better with small issues with her dementia. Thank you very much. Mrs. V. Patel
- Thank you very much for the give us opportunities to visit Manav seva community centre, It was a memorable experience to see all friendly and kind staff members and all members. We can not forget the delicious food and refreshments. We wish to visit again and again. Mr. Devsi Odedra – PREM GROUP
- It was a wonderful outing at Skegness on 18th July, It was a lovely sunny day but didn’t feel outside temperature because of very comfort journey with Air conditioning mini bus organised by the Manav seva centre I really enjoyed the company through out the day, I wish all the best and keep organising memorable trips. – Mr Ashok and Mrs. Nisha Dhanak
- EMAIL MESSAGE – 22/06/2016 – email@example.com
Hi Raj, Thank you for meeting myself and my colleague Claire Knowles the other week. It was great to come to your group, see what you do and meet your staff and service users. It looks like you are providing a really worthwhile service, and we would very much like to work with you to meet the needs of older people with dementia and their families.
I would be really interested in arranging to come back to visit your group to deliver some informal drop in sessions. I can come for any number of weeks (whatever would be most convenient and meet the needs of the service users). I can provide further information about dementia and the help that is available, as well as answer any questions from the service users and their family members. I would also be keen to come along to the Shree Hindu Temple and Community Centre to do a similar session, and arrange some drop in sessions if the need arises. If this is something that you would still be interested in please let me know and we can arrange a suitable time.
When we met the other week, you mentioned that you were organising an open day. The Alzheimer’s Society would be really keen to attend the open day and have a stand with information and resources. Please do keep us informed of the details for this and we will add it to the diary.
I very much look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future.
Dementia Support Worker – CrISP Facilitator
Alzheimer’s Society – Central and South Locality
4 Oak Spinney Park